Peer Review Week 2017 – Transparency in review
2017 is the year of transparency in peer review. The goal of Peer Review Week 2017, held 11-17 September 2017, is to raise awareness and explore what transparency in peer review means for researchers, for funders, and others concerned with peer review.
- Share your views on what peer review means to you in one photo and one sentence using the Twitter hashtag #wepeerreview
- Researchers, campaigners and thought leaders in peer review were invited to share what peer review means to them: Peer review – reviewed series
- Guest post on open peer review with guest author, David Crotty from The Scholarly Kitchen
- What is the future of peer review? – we asked thought leaders in peer review to share their views of the future
How you can get involved
- Send your contributions and ideas to PRWeek@aaas.org using the subject line ‘Peer Review Week’ and include a brief description of the event or resource you would like featured on the Peer Review Week website
- Promote Peer Review Week on social media by using the Twitter hashtags #PeerRevWk17 and #TransparencyinReview.
We are proud to announce the publication of the Joint Thematic Issue on EU-Funded Yeast Biotechnology Projects. This is a collaboration between two of our Journals, FEMS Microbiology Letters and FEMS Yeast Research and features articles from biotechnology projects funded by the European Union Horizon 2020 (H2020) programme.