Big news! We are happy to announce five keynote speakers for FEMS 2019:
- Toby Kiers, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (soil microbiology, ecology)
- Andy Waters, Glasgow, United Kingdom (parasitology, tropical medicine)
- Rotem Sorek, Rehovot, Israel (virology, phages)
- Bernard Hube, Jena, Germany (fungi and virulence)
- Sang Yup Lee, Daejeon, South Korea (cell factory)
Keep an eye out for more news on this website, as we continue to fill our scientific programme with interesting session covering all fields of microbiology.
Share this news