4th International Caparica Conference in Antibiotic Resistance 2021
The 4th International Caparica Conference in Antibiotic Resistance, will be held in the Caparica, Portugal on the 14th – 17th June 2021.
The primary objective of this meeting is to bring together researchers involved in antibiotic resistance prevention and control. The meeting will take an integrated approach to research and it will bring about researchers specializing in different subjects related to antibiotic resistance. We expected to present a universal vision of the importance of antimicrobial resistance in different ecosystems and what can be done about it.
During diverse sessions, all aspects related to epidemiology of resistance in animal and zoonotic pathogens, mobile elements containing resistance genes, proteomics of antimicrobial resistance, emerging antimicrobial resistance mechanisms, control of resistant infections, antimicrobial resistance in animal pathogens and its exchange with humans, organizing antibiotic surveillance, policies to stimulate drug development and discovery and alternatives strategies to overcome the problem of antimicrobial resistance worldwide will be discussed.
- Rise of Antimicrobial Resistance and Epidemiology: Concerns on Pathogen Resistance and Public Health
- A public health approach to antimicrobial Resistance
- Genetics of antimicrobial resistance
- Proteomics of antimicrobial resistance
- The emergence of antimicrobial resistance in animals
- Antimicrobial resistance in animal pathogens and its exchange with humans
- How antimicrobial resistance may be affected by the use of antibiotics in food and agriculture
- Mechanisms of Antibacterial Resistance
- Organizing antibiotic surveillance
- Policies to stimulate drug development and discovery
- Alternative Strategies to overcome the problem of antimicrobial resistance worldwide
- Control of resistant infections