Bacterial Cell Surfaces (GRS) - A Multidimensional View of the Bacterial Cell Envelope: From Molecular Structures to Intracellular Interactions
GRS is broad in scope and discipline but focused on the cell surface. Topics include (but are not limited to):
- envelope biogenesis
- maintenance and degradation
- transport and secretion of proteins
- small molecules and other polymers
- cell division and morphogenesis
- subcellular localization
- environmental and multicellular interactions
Applications for this meeting must be submitted by May 30, 2020.
Financial assistance is available for qualified applicants through the GRC Carl Storm Underrepresented Minority Fellowship Program.