Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics Europe 2019
Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics Europe 2019 will focus to the many applications of Lab-on-a-Chip, from life science research, to taking diagnostics to the point-of-care/point-of-need and body-on-a-chip/organs-on-a-chip.
- 3D-Printing, Biofabrication and Bioprinting using Microfluidics
- Digital Microfluidics, Droplet Microfluidics, Centrifugal Microfluidics
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics for Liquid Biopsy Applications
- LOAC Device Manufacturing, Standardization, and Commercialization
- Microfluidic/LOAC Device Manufacturing: Technologies and Companies Showcase
- Rare Cell Capture and Circulating Biomarkers Analysis via Microfluidics
- Single Cell Analysis
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated products and services from leading solution providers within this field from around the world.
Registered delegates will have full access to the co-located and concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking:
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics Europe 2019
- Organ-on-a-Chip and Tissue-on-a-Chip Europe 2019
- Point-of-Care, Wearables & Mobile Diagnostics 2019