1st Workshop - METROLOGY FOR AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY: 1-2 October 2018, Italy
The 1st workshop on Metrology for Agriculture and Forestry will be held on 1-2 October 2018 at Ancona, Italy. There seems to be few possibilities for making contribution towards microbiology related aspect within the key topics of this workshop.
MetroAgriFor intends to create an active and stimulating forum where academics, researchers and industry experts in the field of measurement and data processing techniques for Agriculture, Forestry and Food can meet and share new advances and research results. Attention is paid, but not limited to, new technologies for agriculture and forestry environment monitoring, food quality monitoring, metrology-assisted production in agriculture, forestry and food industries, sensors and associated signal conditioning for agriculture and forestry, calibration methods for electronic test and measurement for environmental and food applications.
The main topics include, but are not limited to:
- Sensor networking and integration
- Approaches and tools for measuring food quality
- Soil analysis, mapping and monitoring
- Crop analysis, mapping and monitoring
- Precision agriculture, forestry and livestock farming
- Measurements for agriculture, forestry and environment
- Abstract submission deadline: 31 May 2018
- Early-bird registration deadline: 31 July 2018