3rd Bacterial Cell Biology Conference
The conference will bring together presentations illustrating the application of advanced cell and molecular biology methods to a wide range of basic functions in bacterial cells. Advances in understanding of the fundamentals of bacterial structure and function also create opportunities for the development of novel approaches to kill or modulate the growth and behaviour of bacterial cells.
Specific sessions are likely to cover the following areas.
- Cell morphogenesis
- Cell division
- Chromosome replication and segregation
- Cell biology of transcription and translation
- Advances in imaging
- Diversity in bacterial structure and function
- Bacterial communities and signalling
- Bacterial chemical biology
This meeting is a continuation of the Zing Conferences Bacterial Cell Biology series.
Share this opportunity