Applied Synthetic Biology in Europe: 24-26 October 2018, France
The fourth meeting in the Applied Synthetic Biology in Europe serieswill be held on 24-26 October 2018 in Toulouse, France.
Following from the first three meetings in the series, this meeting will explore the wealth of applied synthetic biology research, covering diverse product and application areas and utilizing biological systems from bacteria through yeast to plants and mammalian cells. Emphasis will be on the commonalities and links between different approaches and the application of synthetic biology tools and techniques for industrial implementation.
- Genome engineering and synthetic genome
- Synthetic pathways and Bio (chemical) manufacturing
- Applied protein design and evolution
- Synthetic Biology and Industrial application
- Submission deadline for oral & poster presentation: 28 June 2018
- Early bird registration fee deadline: 28 June 2018