BioMalPar XIV: Biology and Pathology of the Malaria Parasite: 23-25 May 2018, Germany
The EMBL Conference – BioMalPar XIV: Biology and Pathology of the Malaria Parasite will be held on 23-25 May 2018 at EMBL Heidelberg, Germany.
Malaria remains one of the most significant global public health challenges, with more than 300 million clinical cases world-wide each year. Malaria research is a highly collaborative field that depends on the contribution of unique resources, technologies and biological advances. This conference will address fundamental questions of the biology of the malaria parasite, its vector, the (immune) response of the host and the disease that it causes, and will showcase the latest technological approaches.
- Immunobiology and pathophysiology
- Parasite molecular and cell biology
- Vector parasite interactions
- Computational and systems biology
- Registration deadline: 12 April 2018
- Abstract deadline: 1 Mar 2018
Share this opportunity