Bioorganic Chemistry (GRC) - Enabling Technologies in Chemical Biology
This conference has been rescheduled to June 13 – 18, 2021.
Chemistry is enabling new technologies in biology and medicine, and technological advances in many other fields are enabling new approaches to chemical biology. This meeting will explore these emerging opportunities and catalyze new cross-disciplinary partnerships.
The conference will consist of nine sessions, on the topics listed below. The conference chair is currently developing their preliminary program, which will include the names of the invited speakers and discussion leaders for each of these sessions. Please check back regularly for updates to this information.
- Keynote Session: Enabling Technologies
- Chemistry for Glycobiology and Immunology
- Computational Chemical Biology
- Discovery by Mass Spectrometry
- Epigenetics and Epitranscriptomics
- Nucleic Acid Technologies
- Microfluidics for High-Throughput Biology
- Biomaterials and Biomimetics
- Cellular Imaging and Engineering
Applications for this meeting must be submitted by May 16, 2021. Please apply early, as some meetings become oversubscribed (full) before this deadline. If the meeting is oversubscribed, it will be stated here. Note: Applications for oversubscribed meetings will only be considered by the conference chair if more seats become available due to cancellations.