Bioorganic Chemistry (GRC) - Enabling Technologies in Chemical Biology
The conference will consist of nine sessions, on the topics listed below. The conference chair is currently developing their preliminary program, which will include the names of the invited speakers and discussion leaders for each of these sessions. Please check back regularly for updates to this information.
- Keynote Session: Enabling Technologies
- Nucleic Acid Technologies
- Biomaterials and Biomimetics
- Glycobiology in Human Health
- Epigenetics and Epitranscriptomics
- Microfluidics for High-Throughput Biology
- Computational Chemical Biology
- Cellular Engineering
Applications for this meeting must be submitted by May 17, 2020.
Financial assistance is available for qualified applicants through the GRC Carl Storm Underrepresented Minority Fellowship Program.