Challenges and new concepts in antibiotics research conference: 19-21 March 2018, France
Antimicrobial resistance threatens the prevention and treatment of an increasing number of bacterial infections. To avoid a post antibiotics crisis, innovations and breakthrough ideas are urgently needed in all areas of antibiotics research conducted by academics, clinicians or industrials and new prevention and control measurements by public health agencies and politics have to be developed.
The Challenges and new concepts in antibiotics research conference will bring together speakers and experts leaders in the field of antibiotics resistance and the development of new molecules and alternative strategies. It will provide abundant opportunities for networking and exchange of information between senior scientists and professionals, new investigators and students, in a pleasant and informal setting.
The conference is organized around 6 sessions:
- Antibiotic resistance in a One Health context
- Mechanisms of resistance and dissemination Antibiotics in the patient
- Molecular machines and new targets
- Conventional and non-conventional strategies to fight resistant bacteria
- Developing new drugs: academic and industrial innovations
Oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts and the deadline for abstract submissions is 5 January 2018.