Europic 2022 will be held at the Harrogate Majestic Hotel and Spa in the UK between 5-9 June 2022. The programme will include plenary talks from international experts along with shorter offered papers and poster sessions.
Europic is the world premier virology conference that focuses on studies of picornaviruses. This family of important human and animal pathogens includes enteroviruses (e.g. poliovirus, rhinoviruses, EV-A71, EV-D68), hepatitis A virus and foot-and-mouth disease virus, as well as many other viruses whose number is growing by day with new discoveries.
The following topics will be covered:
- Picornavirus diversity and evolution
- Virus dissemination in the infected host
- Host reaction to picornavirus infection
- Virus–cell interactions and virus structure
- The molecular mechanisms of the viral life cycle
- Molecular epidemiology and emergence of
- Ongoing surveillance and advances in clinical virology including diagnostics, vaccines and antiviral agents to control picornavirus infections.
Abstract submissions close on 17 March 2022.
Early bird discounted rates are available until 4 March 2022.