Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics World Congress 2018
Bringing together researchers and industry participants from both academia and industry, this established congress now in its 10thconsecutive year, will discuss the latest innovations and developments in the Lab-on-a-Chip (LOAC) and Microfluidics fields.
Presentations will explore the latest advances in the Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics Fields.
- applications of Lab-on-a-Chip, from life science research, to taking diagnostics to the point-of-care/point-of-need and body-on-a-chip/organs-on-a-chip
- LOAC device production technologies, novel designs/technologies for manufacture
- key application areas for LOAC from research to diagnostics as well as 3D-bioprinting
- convergence of microfluidics technologies with biofabrication and 3D-printing
Registered delegates will have full access to the co-located and concurrent conferences to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking:
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Emerging Themes, Technologies and Applications 2018
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Techologies, Companies and Commercialization 2018
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Global Health World Congress 2018
- Single Cell Analysis Summit 2018