United States of America
Plasmid Biology 2018 Conference: 5-9 August 2018, USA
Plasmid Biology 2018 will be held on 5-9 August 2018 at the University of Washington campus in Seattle, Washington.
Plasmid Biology 2018 is the biennial conference of International Symposium of the International Society for Plasmid Biology and other Mobile Genetic Elements (ISPB). The meeting will cover several areas relating to plasmids and mobile genetic elements (MGEs), including replication and maintenance, horizontal transfer, genomics and systems biology, synthetic biology, industrial, agricultural and medical biotechnology, evolution, ecology, epidemiology, and the role of plasmids/MGEs in bacterial pathogenesis.
- Evolution of Plasmids and other MGEs
- Antibiotic Resistance Spread/Epidemiology
- Plasmid Transfer
- Ecology and Environmental Microbiology of Plasmids
- Mobile Genetic Elements
- Plasmid Replication and Stability
- Medical/Veterinary/Agricultural Microbiology
- Genomics/Systems Biology/Synthetic Biology/Other
- Early Bird: through 30 April 2018
- General Registration: after 30 April 2018