Postdoc In Bacteria Proteomics: Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm offers a postdoc position in bacteria proteomics.
Job description – the Post Doc
- will perform advanced cultivation of bacteria using multiplex bioreactors.
- will perform proteomics and other systems-biology analysis of the bacteria grown under various conditions.
- will also be expected to use metabolic models and write technical manuscripts.
- will be expected to train others in the group in continuous cultivation techniques and analysis of proteomics datasets.
- a Ph.D. in Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Applicant must have experience with performing LC/MS proteomics and working with large proteomics datasets.
- Experience in continuous cultivation of bacteria is a merit.
- Skill in programming using Python is a merit.
Contact: Paul Hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this opportunity