Postdoc in Genetics: Spain
The Instituto de Microcirugía Ocular (IMO) was founded in 2010 with the mission of improving people’s vision and quality of life through research, teaching, prevention and social action. Its basic research team develops projects related to the genetic causes of hereditary eye pathologies, with a special focus on Retina Dystrophies.
We seek to incorporate a person into our team with the following qualifications:
- PhD in Genetics (or similar)
- Experience in genetic diagnosis
- Extensive knowledge and management of bioinformatics tools for the analysis of data derived from massive sequencing.
- Incorporation as a postdoctoral researcher and genetic counselor, to a basic research group to work on a project based on the identification and characterization of new variants and new genes responsible for hereditary Retinal Dystrophies.
- Full time and stable job.
- Immediate incorporation.
Interested persons can send their CV, motivation letter and 2 references to the email firstname.lastname@example.org