PostDoc in Environmental Microbiology: Germany
The Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) is inviting applications for a postdoctoral scientist in Environmental Microbiology.
- The position is available within the Department of Environmental Microbiology to strengthen the departments research on the ecology of contaminant degradation.
- Working time: 100% (39 hours per week), starting date: March 01, 2021, limited to 3 years
- PhD in environmental microbiology, environmental biotechnology, environmental chemistry, or related fields
- Excellent publication record in environmental microbiology or related fields
- Profound knowledge of environmental microbiology and environmental chemistry
- Self-driven personality able to work both independently and in a team
- Prepared to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Interest to acquire third-party funding and to supervise students
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Share this opportunity