PostDoc position in Molecular Microbiology: France
The Laboratory of Bacterial Chemistry of the CNRS in Marseille, France is loking to fill the PostDoc position in Molecular Microbiology to work on the ERC-2016-STG STRINGENCY project.
The successful candidate will be in charge of deciphering the functional network that control the spoT encoded ppGpp synthetase and hydrolase activities in Escherichia coli.
- active experimentation in research conducted within the group
- implication in the design of new research concepts
- participation in the scientific decisions of the team
- presentation and dissemination of scientific results (congress + publications)
- supervisions of students
- involvement in the life of the team and the laboratory
- general knowledge in Molecular Microbiology, bacterial genetics, biochemistry
- work independently and interact with other members of the group
- proficiency in English (read, written and spoken)
- knowledge of the rules of hygiene and safety
- knowledge of prokaryotic genetics and bacterial physiology would be appreciated
- candidates must have a PhD in Molecular Microbiology (bacterial genetics or biochemistry)
- expertise in the field of bacterial genetics or biochemistry microbiology is essential, but a familiar candidate in bacterial physiology and stress response will be preferred