Postdoctoral position in oral microbiology: Belgium
- The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with students/PhD’s and will guide them
- You will contribute to the implementation of OMICS techniques in the current research lines.
- You will contribute to the further development of pro and prebiotics for oral health.
- You are responsible for the successful execution of research projects and interaction with commercial research partners.
- You have a PhD in Sciences, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy or Bioengineering Sciences (with a strong background in microbiology).
- You have experience in omics techniques.
- Background in oral microbiology is an advantage.
- Proof of scientific creativity is an advantage.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a team player.
- You can organize and manage a multidisciplinary project and you have a problem- .
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written).
- You have astrong publication record in top ranked peer-reviewed international journals.
- You have excellent writing skills for the preparation of progression reports and scientific papers.
- Contribute with enthusiasm to an ambitious andhighly interdisciplinary team.
We offer a position for 1 year with the possibility of renewal after a positive evaluation.
Currently funding will be provided for 24 months, which can then be extended when additional funding has been secured by the fellow or by the lab on this topic.