Research associate in AMR: Germany
We are looking for a new team member in our unit 37 “Nosokomiale Infektionen, Surveillance von Antibiotikaresistenz und -verbrauch – Healthcare-associated Infections, Surveillance of Antibiotic Resistance and Consumption” in Berlin-Mitte. Become part of our department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology in Germany’s leading government institution in the field of biomedicine. We welcome your application.
In principle, a working time of 35.1 hours per week (90% of full-time employment) is planned for the position.
- Supporting the design and implementation of international projects in the field of antimicrobial resistance, especially in partnership with Nigeria
- promote microbiological diagnostic stewardship in our partner countries, i.e. promote coordinated measures to improve the appropriate and timely use of microbiological diagnostics to guide therapeutic decisions, including sampling, identification and resistance testing of pathogens as well as reporting of results
- on-site mentorship on key laboratory processes and methods in clinical bacteriology as well as quality assurance, laboratory data management and analysis (e.g. use of WHONET)
- develop training materials and conduct trainings in partner countries
What we expect:
- advanced higher education degree (university diploma, master’s degree) in medicine, natural sciences or related field
- doctorate is desirable
- a postgraduate qualification with a focus on clinical microbiology is desirable
Please submit your application via www.interamt.de by 23.04.2023. Please note the position identification number: StellenID 943394. Further questions can be directed to Melanie Loppaschewski at +49 30 18754-2938 or at email@example.com