Role of the Genital Tract Microbiome in Sexual and Reproductive Health
This thought-provoking ePanel broadcast will discuss a range of questions and challenges surrounding the role of genital tract microbiome in sexual and reproductive health, including:
- What is our current understanding of female and male genital tract microbiology and immunology?
- What are the areas of consensus and which areas require further research?
- How does dysbiosis develop and resolve?
- What is the role of mucosal biofilms?
- What is the role of dysbiosis in HIV acquisition and transmission, pregnancy complications, and other adverse outcomes?
- How can we translate this new knowledge into diagnostic testing, prevention and treatment strategies?
Share this opportunity