Targeting Phage & Antibiotic Resistance 2018: 17-18 May 2018, Italy
The 5th World Congress on Targeting Infectious Diseases: Targeting Phage & Antibiotic Resistance 2018 which will be held on 17-18 May 2018 in Florence, Italy.
The major aim of the congress is to present the strategies to overcome antibiotic resistance. Among the strategies will be presented the recent advances of phage therapy, the different innovations to fight antibiotic resistance (peptides, enzymes, new generation of antibiotics …), the strategic role of microbiota and many other strategies.
- Recent advances, mechanistics and perspectives: Towards a clinical revolution?
- Bacteriophage, Host & Microbiota Interactions
- Bacteriophage & Microbiota
- Bacteriophage & Immunogenicity
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: are bacteriophages involved in dysbiosis?
- Therapeutic uses of bacteriophages, endolysines and peptides to combat infections and manage antibiotic resistance
- Pharmaceutical & clinical developments: How to overcome the regulatory aspects?
A round table discussion will be organized between scientists, clinicians, pharmaceutical industrials and regulatory authorities to answer the following questions:
- Antibiotic resistance and phagotherapy in 2018: What is next?
- Considerations on clinical trials and regulatory aspects
- Oral Presentations Submission: 3 April 2018
- Poster Presentations Submission: 24 April 2018