World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress 2020
This year the World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress 2020 is happening online on the 8th and 9th of October 2020.
The conference will gather global leaders in infectious diseases to meet, brainstorm and discuss the challenges and opportunities on the following areas:
- Advancing antibiotic R&D and non-traditional therapies development
- Enhancing the commercial landscape and marketplace for antibiotics and diagnostics
- Developing innovative diagnostics solutions
- Conciliating funding with biotech and diagnostics innovation
- Improving antimicrobial stewardship guidelines and practice through technology
- Implementing sustainable environmental and manufacturing practices
- Tackling infection control at hospitals efficiently and cost-effectively
- Applying genomics to easily detect resistant pathogens and to accelerate antibiotic R&D
- Leveraging surveillance platforms and solutions to monitor outbreaks and increasing numbers of resistant pathogens locally, regionally, nationally and globally
Find the agenda, speakers and registration on this link.