* The abstract submission process for FEMS2023 has been CLOSED. Thank you for your contributions. *
We have extended the deadline to Submit Your Abstract to FEMS2023 and to Apply for a Congress Attendance Grant to 12:00 (noon) CET on Monday 6th February!
We wanted everyone with a desire to submit to have time to get their application sorted. Our deadline extension will ensure we can meet as many microbiologists as possible in Hamburg. Reconnect with thousands of scientists from the microbiology community: combine, change, convene, continue, converse, create, and cross borders!
Taking place from 9 – 13 July 2023, make sure you take the opportunity to present your research at the 10th European Congress of Microbiologists in Hamburg, Germany.
View the programme day by day or at a glance, explore the session formats, and find out which sessions are inviting abstracts.
- Environmental Microbiology & Ecology
- Biotechnology & Synthetic Microbiology
- Food Microbiology
- Infection Biology and Pathogens
- Infectious Diseases
- Taxonomy and systematics
- Microbiology Education & Profession
- Molecular Microbiology and Biochemistry
Join us at FEMS2023