Asia Diagnostics Summit 2018: Taiwan
Diagnostics Summit Asia 2018 brings together researchers from across Asia/Pacific, US and Europe to focus on the emerging topics, themes, technologies and application areas in the various diagnostics arenas.
Topics addressed focus on point-of-care diagnostics, rapid and low-cost diagnostics for deployment worldwide, liquid biopsies for cancer and the development of immunoassays for various analyte classes of relevance in diagnostics.
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) and Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs): Circulating Biomarkers for Cancer
- Early Cancer Detection
- Extracellular Nucleic Acids in the Circulation: Circulating Free DNA, Extracellular RNAs and Circulating microRNAs/Long Non-Coding RNAs
- Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases such as Ebola and Zika
- Liquid Biopsies for Cancer/Oncology
- Liquid Biopsies for Cardiovascular Disease
- Low-Cost POC Devices for Deployment Worldwide
- Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing