Assistant Professor in the Chair and Department of Medical Microbiology: Poland
Medical University of Warsaw announces a competition for the position of Assistant Professor in the Chair and Department of Medical Microbiology First Faculty of Medicine, ref.no. APE/1210-22/2019
- professional title of doctor or master in biology or biotechnology,
- PhD in medical or biological sciences,
- title of a specialist in the field of microbiology or epidemiology,
- active scientific activity, supported by the publication of at least 5 original works, including at least two as the first author in peer-reviewed journals,
- experience in conducting didactic classes in the field of microbiology for students in Polish and English,
- fluent knowledge of the Polish language,
- knowledge of English.
- knowledge of molecular biology techniques applicable in microbiology,
- the right to practice as a laboratory diagnostician,
- strong motivation for scientific work.
- resume including research and teaching activity,
- copies of the documents confirming obtained education, especially; higher education diploma, doctoral diploma, specialization diploma and certificate of considering a foreign diploma equivalent to a Polish one (if it does not result from the regulations in force),
- copies of work certificates from previous workplaces,
The deadline for applications is: September 2nd 2019, by 3:00 pm
Applications can be submitted:
- in hard copy to the address: Dean’s Office of the 1st Faculty of Medicine, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 61, 02-091 Warszawa, room no. 203, in a sealed envelope with indication of the reference number on the envelope,
- by post to the following address: Medical University of Warsaw, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 61, 02-091 Warsaw,
in electronic form to the address: email@example.com with indication of the announcement’s reference number.