Assistant Researcher in Microbiology, Immunology and Glycobiology: Sweden
This position offers an exciting opportunity in cancer biology at the Division of Microbiology, Immunology and Glycobiology, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University. Follow a new drug discovery from molecular mechanisms and animal models to clinical trials. The lab has an international working environment and offers great opportunities to develop a scientific career.
Focus on experimental studies using cell biology, and cancer biology techniques, molecular techniques and protein-peptide technology. The candidate will work individually and in a team and proactively test project relevant ideas. You will also have the opportunity to mentor junior group members.
- A PhD in medicine/biomedicine or related areas is required.
- The candidate should also possess good oral and written communication skills in English.
- The candidate should be able to mentor junior group members.
- Experience in cancer biology, genomics and proteomic technologies is preferred, as is a good publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- An interest in translational medicine is favourable.
- The emphasis will be helt at personal suitability.
- Catharina Svanborg, +46462227044