Associate Manager to Microbiology QC
Quality Control (QC) Microbiology in Diabetes Finished Products (DFP) Manufacturing Development at Novo Nordisk is seeking a new Associate Manager to head up one of their skillful teams, performing their part of the microbiological analysis e.g. EM, TVC, identification and media preparation.
- will coach and develop a team of 18 highly dedicated and competent laboratory technicians and operators
- will be responsible for a very motivated and engaged team.
- will handle the daily communication and performance of the team, to ensure the correct prioritisation
- will primarily spend her/his time on people management activities and support the team, in both personal and professional development
- will seek to establish good collaboration with stakeholders and participate in cross-organisational projects
- will report to the Department Manager of QC Microbiology and be a member of the management team
- a Scientific academic degree within a relevant field of expertise and you are a passionate People Manager, with strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- ideally, 3-5 years of management experience in a laboratory environment or aseptic production facility
- proven strong leadership in realising people’s potentials, with ability to inspire and motivate others and empower your team members, to deliver excellent results
- a strong LEAN mind-set and ability to facilitate complicated problem solving and to find the right root causes.
- an ability to prioritise and plan ahead, while keeping focus in achieving the goals.
Additionally the candidate is experienced within microbial analytical work and GMP environment.
For further information, please contact Annette Post on +45 3075 5637.