Associate Professor/Professor in Microbiology: Nottingham Trent, UK
Nottingham Trent University invites applications for ideally a full Professor, but would also consider applications for an Associate Professor of Microbiology to contribute to research in the Department of Biosciences in the area of human microbiome research with clinical applications.
The candidate will provide research leadership for the pathogen research group, which has strengths in host-pathogen interactions, microbial genomics, the evolution of pathogenesis, antimicrobial resistance and novel antimicrobials.
- Please apply on-line, submitting a statement of achievement (for Professor or Associate Professor) from the given template along with your combined CV and covering letter.
- Please refer to how you fit the person specification in your covering letter.
For any specific queries in relation to this position please contact:
- Professor Philip McTernan, Head of Biosciences +44 (0)115 848 3477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Sergio Rutella, Professor of Cancer Immunotherapy, Biosciences Research Lead +44 (0) 115 848 3205 or email@example.com
- Professor Ellen Billett, Biomedical Sciences Research Unit Coordinator, on +44 (0)115 848 6356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.