Biotech Specialist: Denmark
Pall Life Sciences is looking for a Biotech Specialist who will provide technical expertise and will be responsible for selling Biotech Solutions to customers in his/her allocated territory.
Essential Job Functions
- meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by Biotech management. Sales targets are achieved via direct sales activity with customers and by working with Account Managers.
- establish strong relationships with customer end-users and management to successfully promote Pall technology solutions and capabilities. Position, present and demonstrate Pall solutions technologies within customer process development and manufacturing groups.
- provide technical support in various process purification technologies to develop and support solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
- coordinate various functional groups within Pall (Pall Advanced Separation Systems, Integrated Solutions, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Marketing, Product Management, Inside Sales, Customer Service, etc.) to assemble and direct an effective team strategy so that customers’ needs are addressed in a timely manner and sales opportunities are won.
- report and communicate all business opportunities, solution concepts and strategies to Pall management through the CRM and the sales funnel.
- bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 3 -5 years work experience in the in the Biotech industry
- 3 years minimum experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- 1 year minimum Sales experience
- fluent in Danish and English
- requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- no supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
Share this opportunity