Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2018: 5-6 November 2018, France
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2018 will be held on 5-6 November 2018 in Paris, France.
This event is a unique opportunity for 200+ experts working in molecular diagnostics, microbiology, genome sequencing technologies and infectious diseases to hear essential insights into the latest developments and research results that shape the current landscape of the industry. This event will cover aspects related to: Infection Prevention and Control, Virology, Infectious Disease Diagnostics, Infections in ICU, Advances in Microbiology, Antimicrobial Resistance, Molecular Diagnostics and Mycrobacterial Infections.
- Microbiology Research and Advancements
- NGS for Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Pitfalls Leading to Litigation in Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
- Clinical Controversies in Infectious Diseases and Diagnostic Microbiology
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics for Infectious Disease
- Strategies for Optimizing the Diagnostic Predictive Value of Clostridium difficile Molecular Diagnostics
- Pathogenicity of Microbes
- Indigenous Health and Infectious Diseases
- Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Microbiology and Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Microbiology and Clinical Infections
- Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
- Detection Technologies, Molecular Diagnostics and Microbiome Analysis
- Clinical Microbiology
- Microbial Genomics And Genome Sequencing
- What’s Hot in Adult and Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Infection Control and Diagnostic Microbiology?
- Start Date: 5 November 2018, 08:00
- End Date: 6 November 2018, 18:00