Conference on antimicrobial resistance from bench to practice
Latin America is a hotbed for many well-known and emerging infectious diseases. It is also a region that contributes greatly to both the global spread of and the cultural debate on antimicrobial resistance.
The conference will bring together local scientists and renowned international experts to address this important issue for global health.
Target audience: Specialists in Clinical Microbiology, Infectious Diseases and Public Health
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Sociedad Cubana de Microbiología y Parasitología
- Asociación panamericana de Infectología
- Sociedad Española de Enfermedades Infecciosas y Microbiología Clínica
- The Lancet Infectious Diseases