European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCID) 2018: 21-24 April 2018, Spain
The 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases will take place on 21 – 24 April 2018 in Madrid, Spain.
This event is aimed to bring together the experts in infectious diseases, infection control and clinical microbiology to present and discuss the latest results.
Topics for abstracts
- Viral Infection & Disease
- Bacterial Infection & Disease
- Bacterial Susceptibility & Resistance
- Diagnostic Bacteriology & General Microbiology
- New Antibacterial Agents, PK/PD & Stewardship
- Fungal Infection & Disease
- Parasitic Diseases & International Health
- Healthcare-associated & Nosocomial Infections, Infection Control
- Experimental Microbiology, Microbial Pathogenesis & Biofilm
- Immunology & Vaccinology
Early bird registration deadline was until: 26 January 2018
Late fee registration from: 2 March 2018