Harnessing Diversity to Understand Molecular Mechanisms, Pathogenicity, and Fungal Factories: 17-22 June 2018, USA
The 2018 Gordon Research Conference on – Cellular and Molecular Fungal Biology: Harnessing Diversity to Understand Molecular Mechanisms, Pathogenicity, and Fungal Factories – will occur on 17-22 June 2018 in New Hampshire, USA.
This conference will focus on fungal:
- diversity of form and lifestyle
- environmental sensing
- molecular motors
- synthetic design
- commercial exploitation of fungal systems.
The conference will bring together researchers across the globe and spanning career stages to present and discuss the latest exciting findings on fungal biology. Morning and evening sessions will be interspersed with poster sessions and unstructured time to maximize informal interactions and the exchange of ideas.
- Applications for this meeting must be submitted by 20 May 2018.
- Please apply early, as some meetings become oversubscribed (full) before this deadline. If the meeting is oversubscribed, it will be stated here.
- Note: Applications for oversubscribed meetings will only be considered by the conference chair if more seats become available due to cancellations.