The Human Microbiome conference: 16-19 Sept 2018, Germany
The Human Microbiome Conference will be held on 16-19 September 2018 at EMBL Heidelberg, Germany.
Human microbiota – the collection of microbes living in and on our body – have a significant impact on human health and well-being. They have been associated with numerous diseases, yet we have barely understood their role in the context of life-style and genetics. This conference will provide plentiful opportunities for researchers to learn about and to connect to important developments in studying the human microbiota.
- Microbes and us: A complex ecosystem
- Bioinformatics for the microbiome
- Microbiome in nutrition and metabolism
- Microbiome in gut-brain axis
- Synthetic biology
- Novel techniques for microbial ecology
- Antimicrobials from the microbiome
- Registration deadline: 5 August 2018
- Abstract deadline: 24 June 2018