Innate Immunity in Host-Pathogen Interactions: 24-27 June 2018, Germany
Innate Immunity in Host-Pathogen Interactions Symposium will be held on 24-27 June 2018 at EMBL Heidelberg, Germany.
This symposium focuses on bringing together innate immunity and microbiology to obtain a global view of host-pathogen interactions. The 2018 meeting will build up on the first meeting while simultaneously introducing novel sessions on bacterial defenses against innate immunity and fungus-host interactions.
- Sensing Pathogens
- Cell-autonomous immunity
- Virus / bacteria host interactions
- Fungus host interactions
- Pathogen defenses against innate immunity
- Pathological consequences of inflammation
- Registration Deadline: 13 May 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 April 2018
Share this opportunity