We are in pursuit of curbing antibiotic resistance and improving animal health.
Our research is dedicated to developing and commercializing novel biotherapeutics to combat animal diseases and food-contaminating human pathogens. We are seeking a passionate and off the wall scientist to join our growing team of experts committed to making a difference.
At NovoBind, you will work with a team of multidisciplinary scientists to develop and test our biotherapeutics, in addition to engaging with research organizations and industry groups. Successful candidates will be rewarded with the satisfaction of having an impactful career through translating integrative thought and growth in responsibilities.
Your success is rewarded through appropriate salary increases and stock-based compensation.
Who we are looking for:
- An extraordinary individual who can be an architect, an engineer, and a builder
- An innovator who enjoys finding ways to do more with less
- A person who enjoys using tools and systems to maximize productivity
- A self-proclaimed science nerd (and proud of it!) who loves agile development
- A purposeful and positive individual who works well with other keeners
- You know and admire at least five of the following: Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Alexander Fleming, Max Perutz, César Milstein, Temple Grandin, Chris Hadfield, Elton John, Madeleine Albright, Tu-Pac, Craig Venter, Margaret Hamilton, Elizabeth Blackwell, Rosalind Franklin, Will Ferrell, Wright Brothers, Edmund Hillary
- Share our passion for scientific excellence and team-based approaches to fast-paced R&D
- With so much to do, you will find your passion and lead projects throughout NovoBind’s R&D Pipeline, including:
a. Selection of bacterial, viral, or parasitic targets amenable to NovoBind’s technology
b. Genetic manipulation of microorganisms
c. Discovery of biologics, primarily through antibody display technologies
d. Development of assays to screen the functionality of biologics
An awesome microbiologist with a PhD and experience in any of the following: bacteriology, parasitology, virology, molecular biology, or drug discovery. Experience with protein purification, aquaculture pathogens, bioinformatics, or animal in vivo experiments are an asset.
Please forward Cover letter, CV, and unofficial transcripts to Dr. Catherine Chan: email@example.com along with your top five admirees. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.