United States of America
Microbiology of the Built Environment, Gordon Research Conference: 15 - 20 July 2018, USA
The Gordon Research Conference on Microbiology of the Built Environment will be held on 15-20 July 2018 at the University of New England, Maine, USA.
The First Gordon Research Conference on Microbiology of the Built Environment is based on the theme “Integrating Human Health with Building Microbiomes”. This meeting will focus on the ecology, control, and positive and negative health impacts of microbes, viruses, allergens and biotoxins in buildings. The detailed program will be available by March 15, 2018.
- How the Built Environment Microbiome Impacts the Human Microbiome
- Building Design and Operation Impact Microbial Diversity and Exposure
- Viruses in Buildings
- Building Microbes, Allergies and Asthma
- Mold in Buildings
- Pathogens in Premise Plumbing
- Surface and Airborne Pathogens in Buildings
- Control of Pathogen Transmission in Buildings
- New Tools for Understanding Microbial Exposure
Application Deadline: 17 June 2018
Please check back for the additional updates.
Share this opportunity