Microbiology & Hygiene Expert: Netherlands
As an expert you will be responsible for the support of FrieslandCampina operational companies (OpCo’s) and factories on dairy analytics, microbiology and hygiene. You will contribute to sustainable solving of problems and will be part of RCA-teams. You will be Member of the FrieslandCampina Microbiology community and work closely with factories, QC, QA, technology and R&D worldwide, in production process support and process and quality control analytics. You will have a main scope on dry powdered food and infant products. Regular travel in the Netherlands and with lower frequency globally is expected.
- responsible for the support and sustainable solving of problems and incidents from FrieslandCampina OpCo’s and factories on Microbiology and Hygiene
- responsible for creating, harmonizing and maintaining standards and networks on Microbiology and Hygiene with FC OpCo’s worldwide in close cooperation with Corporate QA
- initiates and leads internal and external (research) projects in the field of improving hygiene and quality management & control
- builds and executes training programs in cooperation with business groups to improve quality and hygiene awareness at FC OpCo’s at various levels
You are part of
Royal FrieslandCampina; we provide millions of consumers all over the world with dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 11.3 billion euro, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s six largest dairy companies.
- academic degree (M.Sc. PhD) in food technology, food microbiology or similar educations
- internationally oriented; fluent in Dutch and English
- minimally 5 years experience in working in a similar position in an international food company
- you have working experience within a large and complex organization
- knowledge in the field of production technology and quality management and legislation with respect to processing of dairy products, preferably infant food
- experience with project management
- experience with setup of training programs and training of people
- is an excellent communicator: verbal and writing in Dutch & English
- is able to analyse and act decisively; makes a distinction between main- and side issues, reasons logically and works accurately and draws valid conclusions from available information. Makes rational, realistic and firm advice, while taking these facts and figures into account
- team player
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.