Microbiology Specialist: Netherlands
Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for a Microbiology Specialist.
As a Microbiology Specialist at Kiadis Pharma, you will:
- Contribute to the expansion and qualification of the microbiology laboratory.
- Perform routine microbiological testing in a timely manner and interpret and record data.
- Manage consumables and materials used in testing.
- Ensure that activities are carried out in compliance with regulations for safety and GMP.
- Peer review of raw data generated in the microbiology laboratory.
- Raise and manage quality incidents, such as deviations, OOS, CAPAs and change controls.
- Participate in inspections.
- Train additional staff in microbial testing.
The ideal candidate
- Holds an B.Sc. degree in a relevant field (or equivalent through experience).
- At least three years of experience within a microbiology QC laboratory in the bio-pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Sterility, Endotoxin, Mycoplasma, Bioburden and Environmental monitoring.
- Experience with quality procedure and GMP.
- Experience with matrix validations.
- Good command of the English language.
- A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
- You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
For further information, please contact our recruitment team by email. You can e-mail your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.