Microbiology Technologist : UK
Heather at CK Group is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Technologist in Ware, to join a global pharma company on a temporary basis for 6 month contract.
Working as part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing, your responsibilities will be:
- microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products as well as environmental monitoring of the site
- responsible for the maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms, and will also support the regulatory area, QA audits and inspections (MCA/FDA)
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- candidates must have a Microbiology (or related subject) degree (or equivalent) with hands on experience in isolation and speciation techniques
- good aseptic techniques are required and GLP knowledge as well as an understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms would be useful
- physical monitoring of areas
- previous experience of working to GMP would be advantageous
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43707 in all correspondence.