Microbiome (Virtual meeting)
The current COVID-19 situation is challenging and difficult for all of us – we hope this virtual conference will allow colleagues to share and discuss their latest research, while under travel and stay-at-home restrictions.
The proposed meeting will assemble the leaders in the field, together with junior faculty, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students, to discuss new, cutting-edge developments in the study of all aspects of microbiome research.
20 – 23 October 2020
Abstract Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Microbial function: from strains to small molecules
- Microbe-microbe interactions
- Mathematical modeling of microbial communities
- Microbial community assembly
- Cancer & chronic disease microbiome
- Antibiotic resistance
- Synthetic biology
- New and upcoming technologies to study microbiomes