Postdoc in Fungal Proteomics: Brazil
The University of Sao Paulo has an open call for a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in fungal proteomics. The candidate will be responsible for the study of phosphoproteomics related to phosphorylation targets by protein kinase during cellulase formation in the fungus Trichoderma reesei.
The fellow will participate in research activities and supervision, as well as technical and scientific meetings.
- PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or Fungal Genetics
- Completion of the doctorate less than 5 years ago
- Exclusive dedication and availability of residence in the municipality of Ribeirão Preto, state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Candidates with experience in proteomics and functional genomics of fungi with publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals will be valued
To apply please send the below documents (in pdf format) to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicated with the subject “inscricaoPD”.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Candidate’s motivation letter (up to 2 pages)
- Two reference letters