Postdoc in Laboratory of Structural Cell Biology: Poland
Laboratory of Structural Cell Biology (University of Warsaw) is looking for a PostDoc in Structural Cell biology to work on a project: “Regenerative Mechanisms for Health” – Subproject: Cellular architecture of Archaea in the context of eukaryogenesis
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform experiments using biochemical, structural and molecular biology techniques (independently and in collaboration with other team members);
- Participate in experimental design and data analysis;
- Participate in the data preparation and writing of manuscripts;
- Actively participate in lab meetings, scientific seminars and conferences.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
- Doctoral degree in molecular biology, biophysics or biochemistry (or perspective of obtaining one);
- Strong publication record and experimental training;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken);
- Strong motivation to work and pursue scientific questions, creativity and analytical thinking;
- Research experience in another area of molecular biology will be advantageous.