PostDoc/Scientist in Microbial Biotechnology: Germany
- Develop/ establish microbial whole-cell biocatalysts for the efficient production of high value compounds/ drug metabolites via the employment of oxygenases
- Test of suitable transporter proteins
- Test and development of suitable expression systems
- Development of a suitable reaction setup
- Collaboration with an industrial partner and project management
- holds a PhD in microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry or a related field.
- have demonstrated their capacity in the form of an appropriate publication record for their career stage.
- have experience with genetic manipulation of microorganisms, quantitative analytics, and bioreactor cultivation.
- seek a research focus on microbial biocatalysis, molecular biology, quantitative physiology, and metabolic/cell engineering.
Please use the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research online application system for your application.
Share this opportunity