Postdoctoral position: Nanotechnologies for HIV-1 infection, Spain
AIDS Research Institute IrsiCaixa
Research project description
- The candidate will coordinate a project focused on developing new nanotechnologies aimed to combat HIV-1 infection by improving drug and vaccine delivery to lymphoid tissues.
- This translational project is oriented to develop novel products and scale preclinical results into clinical trials in partnership with several collaborators.
- The contract will have an initial duration of two years.
- We are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral scientist with a strong background in biochemistry and high interest in developing new therapeutic strategies to treat HIV-1 infection.
- Previous experience working with drug delivery systems will be valued.
How to apply
- Please apply by email to Dr. Nuria Izquierdo Useros (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Javier Martinez-Picado (email@example.com), clearly stating in the subject of your email “Postdoc Position”.
- Applications must include a CV with a cover letter and contacts of at least 2 referees.
Share this opportunity