Postdoctoral Scientist - microbiology: Switzerland
The Institute of Veterinary Bacteriology of the University of Bern is looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated postdoctoral scientist to implement state of the art synthetic genomics techniques with the help of our collaborators in our research unit.
- A PhD degree obtained no more than 5 years ago in the field of microbiology or molecular biology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in multidisciplinary and multicultural research environment.
- Three years of experience in diverse cloning techniques
- Experience in working with S. cerevisiae or Mycoplasma would be an advantage
Since the laboratory unit continues to grow, we can offer an interesting setting for future development. Additional specific training can be offered depending on your profile and skills. We offer a job with diverse and interesting opportunities. Our institute is situated just a few minutes away from the center of the UNESCO world heritage old city of Bern and an international team is waiting for you!
Salary and social benefits according to the guidelines of the University of Bern and provisions of the canton of Bern apply.
Are you interested in this position? Please send us your electronic application as a single PDF file (Letter of intent, curriculum vitae, diplomas, and contact information of at least one reference) to the following e-mail: email@example.com