Grants & funding
Pre-doctoral Fellowship Grant in Biomedicine: IrsiCaixa, Barcelona
The IrsiCaixa AIDS Research Institute (Barcelona, Spain) is offering a 4 year pre-doctoral fellowship (FPI) linked to the PhD project: Novel therapeutic agents to block interactions between enveloped viruses and myeloid cells (SAF2016-80033-R) of the Group of Retrovirology and Clinical Studies (GREC) sponsored by the National program of R+D+I.
Pathogenesis of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) and AIDS: molecular and cell biology.
- Masters degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy or Chemistry. Admittance is subject to approval by the funding agency.
- Full-time dedication to the project is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an academic CV higher than 2, and experienced in molecular and cell biology and/or protein biochemistry. Please include academic track record in CV (Masters & Bachelor degree)
- The basis of the application is available at the website of the Secretariat of State for R+D+I of the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO).
- Selection deadline is 18 October 2017, concurring with the closing date for the submission of applications to the MINECO.
- Candidates should submit by email (please indicate “FPI Grant” in the subject line) a letter of application with statement of research interest as well as resume, copy of academic CV and at least one letter of recommendation to:
- Dr. Nuria Izquierdo-Useros E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Javier Martinez-Picado E-mail: email@example.com
Share this opportunity