Project Manager at the laboratory of “Genetics and biotechnology of extreme thermophiles”: Spain
Project Manager at the laboratory of “Genetics and biotechnology of extreme thermophiles” located at the Center for Molecular Biology “Severo Ochoa” (UAM-CSIC) at Madrid.
Project: Advanced toolbox for rapid and cost-effective functional metagenomic screening – microbiology meets microfluidics. (H2020-NMBP-BIO-2015-685474, METAFLUIDICS)
- Support the day-to-day project management
- Support the communication and dissemination activities of the project
- Assist in the organization of meetings of members of the Consortium Bodies, preparing the agenda and the minutes of the meeting
- Serve as a helpdesk for the Parties concerning all administrative, financial and European Commission regulatory questions
- Collect documentation to enable the monitoring of the activities within the individual work packages and the preparation of the internal and official Reports
- Collect and review deliverables for submission to the European Commission
- Prepare a detailed list and archiving of deliverables, reports, presentations, party contact information, prepare and update the Project calendar, establish mailing lists
Salary: 27.000 €/year (approximate gross salary)
Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb 3rd, 2019 (indicate ref. PM-MF in email subject).
Starting date: March 1st, 2019