Research Scientist Microbiology: Germany
Nestlé Product Technology Centre FOOD is looking for a Research Scientist to support their Microbiological Lab.
As a Research Scientist at NPTC Food the candidate will perform complex experimental procedures and measuring techniques at an expert level and contribute to projects as a member of different project teams.
- Project support to assure Microbiological Food Safety & Stability of ambient shelf stable as well as chilled culinary products
- Support of Model HACCP & Model QMS
- Technical release of raw materials and finished products
- Coaching of microbiological methods to technicians
- Technical assistance to our factories
- University Degree in Food Technology, Microbiology or Biology
- Practical experience in a microbiological lab, in food production or relevant research studies at university
- Very good language skills (Fluent English is a must, good German skills would be a plus)
- Further qualifications/specialization:
- Experienced in all relevant MS-Office tools
- Proactive, cross functional working style
Share this opportunity